What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for South-Western Federal Taxation 2015: Essentials of Taxation: Individuals and Business Entities, 18th Edition, James E. Smith, William A. Raabe, David M. Maloney, James C. Young, ISBN-10: 1285439740, ISBN-13: 9781285439747, Test Bank (Complete) Download
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Part I: THE WORLD OF TAXATION.
1. Introduction to Taxation.
2. Working with the Tax Law.
3. Taxes on the Financial Statements.
Part II: STRUCTURE OF THE FEDERAL INCOME TAX.
4. Gross Income.
5. Business Deductions.
6. Losses and Loss Limitations.
Part III: PROPERTY TRANSACTIONS.
7. Property Transactions: Basis, Gain and Loss, and Nontaxable Exchanges.
8. Property Transactions: Capital Gains and Losses, Section 1231, and Recapture Provisions.
Part IV: TAXATION OF INDIVIDUALS.
9. Individuals as the Taxpayer.
10. Individuals: Income, Deductions, and Credits.
11. Individuals as Employees and Proprietors.
Part V: BUSINESS ENTITIES.
12. Corporations: Organization, Capital Structure, and Operating Rules.
13. Corporations: Earnings & Profits and Distributions.
14. Partnerships and Limited Liability Entities.
15. S Corporations.
PART VI: SPECIAL BUSINESS TOPICS.
16. Multijurisdictional Taxation.
17. Business Tax Credits and Corporate Alternative Minimum Tax.
18. Comparative Forms of Doing Business.