Test Bank for Statistics for Business and Economics, 13/E, James T. McClave, P. George Benson, Terry Sincich, ISBN-10: 0134506596, ISBN-13: 9780134506593, ISBN-10: 0134763742, ISBN-13: 9780134763743, Downloadable Digital Test Bank Files
Test Bank for Statistics for Business and Economics, 13/E, James T. McClave, P. George Benson, Terry Sincich, ISBN-10: 0134506596, ISBN-13: 9780134506593, ISBN-10: 0134763742, ISBN-13: 9780134763743
What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
1. Statistics, Data, and Statistical Thinking
2. Methods for Describing Sets of Data
4. Random VariTables and Probability Distributions
5. Sampling Distributions
6. Inferences Based on a Single Sample: Estimation with Confidence Intervals
7. Inferences Based on a Single Sample: Tests of Hypotheses
8. Inferences Based on Two Samples: Confidence Intervals and Tests of Hypotheses
9. Design of Experiments and Analysis of Variance
10. Categorical Data Analysis
11. Simple Linear Regression
12. Multiple Regression and Model Building
13. Methods for Quality Improvement: Statistical Process Control (AvailTable Online)
14. Time Series: Descriptive Analyses, Models, and Forecasting (AvailTable Online)
15. Nonparametric Statistics (AvailTable Online)