What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Strategic International Management, International Edition, 5th Edition, K. Praveen Parboteeah, John B. Cullen, ISBN-10: 053845296X, ISBN-13: 9780538452960, Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: FOUNDATIONS OF MULTINATIONAL MANAGEMENT.
1. Multinational Management in a Changing World.
2. Culture and Multinational Management.
3. The Institutional Context of Multinational Management.
4. Managing Ethical and Social Responsibility Challenges in Multinational Companies.
Part II: STRATEGY CONTENT AND FORMULATION FOR MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES.
5. Strategic Management in the Multinational Company: Content and Formulation.
6. Multinational and Participation Strategies: Content and Formulation.
7. Small Businesses and International Entrepreneurship: Overcoming Barriers and Finding Opportunities.
Part III: MANAGEMENT PROCESSES IN STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION: DESIGN CHOICES FOR MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES.
8. Organizational Design.
9. International Strategic Alliances: Management and Design.
10. Multinational e-Commerce: Strategies and Structures.
Part IV: STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION FOR MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT.
11. International Human Resources Management.
12. HRM in the Local Context: Knowing When and How to Adapt.
Part V: STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION FOR MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES: INTERACTION PROCESSES.
13. International Negotiation and Cross-Cultural Communication.
14. Motivation in Multinational Companies.
15. Leadership and Management Behaviors in Multinational Companies.