What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for Test Bank for Kuby Immunology, 7th Edition, Judy Owen, Jenni Punt, ISBN-10: 1-4292-1919-X, ISBN-13: 978-1-4292-1919-8, ISBN-10: 142921919X, ISBN-13: 9781429219198, Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I Introduction
1. Overview of the Immune System
2. Cells, Organs, and Microenvironments of the Immune System
3. Receptors and Signaling: B and T Receptors
4. Receptors and Signaling: Cytokine and Chemokine
Part II Innate Immunity
5. Innate Immunity
6. The Complement System
Part III Adaptive Immunity: Antigen receptors and MHC
7. Organization and Expression of Lymphocyte Receptor Genes
8. The Major Histocompatibility Complex and Antigen Presentation
Part IV Adaptive Immunity: Development
9. T-Cell Development
10. B-Cell Development
Part V Adaptive Immunity: Effector Responses
11. T-cell Activation, Differentiation, and Memory
12. B-cell Activation, Differentiation, and Memory
13. Effector Responses: Cell and Antibody-Mediated Immunity
14. Immune Responses in Time and Space
Part VI The Immune System in Health and Disease
15. Inflammation: Allergy and Hypersensitivities
16. Tolerance, Autoimmunity, and Transplantation
17. Infectious Diseases and Vaccines
18. Immunodeficiency Disorders
19. Cancer and the Immune System
Part VII Experimental Methods
20. Experimental Methods