What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Test Bank for (Test Bank NOT available for Ch6) Documentation for the Physical Therapist Assistant, 4th Edition, Wendy Bircher, ISBN-13: 978-0-8036-2674-4, ISBN-13: 9780803626744
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Why is Documentation Important?
1. Introduction to Documentation?
2. The World Health Organization and the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health
3. Reimbursement Issues Related to Documentation
4. Documentation Content and Organization
5. Physical Therapy Patient Management and Documentation Responsibilities
2. Steps to Documentation
6. Introduction to the SOAP Note [There is NO Test Bank for this Ch]
7. What Is Subjective Data and Why Is It Important?
8. What Is Objective Data and Why Is It Important?
9. What Is Assessment Data and Why Is It Important?
10. What Is the Plan and Why Is It Important?
11. Putting the Pieces of the Puzzle Together
3. How Do SOAP Notes Ensure Good Patient Care?
12. How Does Documentation Relate to Patient Issues?
13. Your Documentation Related to Legal and Ethical Issues
4. Testing What You Know
14. Do You Know Enough?