What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Downloadable Test Bank for The American System of Criminal Justice, 14th Edition, George F. Cole, Christopher E. Smith, Christina DeJong, ISBN-10: 1285458990, ISBN-13: 9781285458991, Test Bank (Complete) Download
This is not an original TEXT BOOK (or Solution Manual or original eBook). You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential. All orders are safe, secure and confidential.
Part I: CRIME AND THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.
1. Crime and Justice in America.
2. Victimization and Criminal Behavior.
3. The Criminal Justice System.
4. Criminal Justice and the Rule of Law.
Part II: POLICE.
6. Police Officers and Law Enforcement Operations.
7. Policing: Contemporary Issues and Challenges.
8. Police and Constitutional Law.
Part III: COURTS.
9. Courts and Pretrial Processes.
10. Prosecution and Defense.
11. Determination of Guilt: Plea Bargaining and Trials.
12. Punishment and Sentencing.
Part IV: CORRECTIONS.
14. Community Corrections: Probation and Intermediate Sanctions.
15. Incarceration and Prison Society.
16. Reentry Into the Community.
Part V: THE JUVENILE JUSTICE SYSTEM.
17. Juvenile Justice.