What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Test Bank for Varcarolis’ Foundations of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing, 8th Edition, by Margaret Jordan Halter, ISBN: 9780323389679
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Other ISBN for the Book
UNIT I: FOUNDATIONS IN THEORY
1. Mental Health and Mental Illness
2. Theories and Therapies
3. Psychobiology and Psychopharmacology
UNIT II: FOUNDATIONS FOR PRACTICE
4. Treatment Settings
5. Cultural Implications
6. Legal and Ethical Considerations
UNIT III: PSYCHOSOCIAL NURSING TOOLS
7. The Nursing Process and Standards of Care
8. Therapeutic Relationships
9. Therapeutic Communication
10. Stress Responses and Stress Management
UNIT IV: PSYCHOBIOLOGICAL DISORDERS
11. Childhood and Neurodevelopmental Disorders
12. Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders
13. Bipolar and Related Disorders
14. Depressive Disorders
15. Anxiety and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders
16 Trauma, Stressor-Related, and Dissociative Disorders
17. Somatic Symptom Disorders
18. Eating and Feeding Disorders
19. Sleep-Wake Disorders
20. Sexual Dysfunction, Gender Dysphoria, and Paraphilias
21. Impulse Control Disorders
22. Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
23. Neurocognitive Disorders
24. Personality Disorders
UNIT V: TRAUMA INTERVENTIONS
25. Suicide and Nonsuicidal Self-Injury
26. Crisis and Disaster
27. Anger, Aggression, and Violence
28. Child, Older Adult, and Intimate Partner Violence
29. Sexual Assault
UNIT VI: INTERVENTIONS FOR SPECIAL POPULATIONS
30. Dying, Death, and Grieving
31. Older Adults
32. Serious Mental Illness
33. Forensic Nursing
UNIT VII: OTHER INTERVENTION MODALITIES
34. Therapeutic Groups
35. Family Interventions
36. Integrative Care
Appendix A NANDA-I Nursing Diagnoses and Definitions 2012-2014