What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of contents for the product:
Part I: THE ANCIENT WORLD: FOUNDATION OF THE WEST TO A.D. 500.
1. The Ancient Near East: The First Civilizations.
2. The Hebrews: A New View of God and the Individual.
3. The Greek City-State: Democratic Politics.
4. Greek Thought: From Myth to Reason.
5. The Hellenistic Age: Cultural Diffusion.
6. The Roman Republic: City-State to World Empire.
7. The Roman Empire: A World-State.
8. Early Christianity: A World Religion.
Part II: THE MIDDLE AGES: THE CHRISTIAN CENTURIES 500â€“1400.
9. The Heirs of Rome: Byzantium, Islam, and Latin Christendom.
10. The High Middle Ages: Vitality and Renewal.
11. The Flowering of Medieval Culture: The Christian Synthesis.
12. The Late Middle Ages: Crisis and Dissolution.
Part III: EARLY MODERN EUROPE: FROM RENAISSANCE TO ENLIGHTENMENT 1350â€“1789.
13. The Renaissance: Transition to the Modern Age.
14. The Reformation: The Shattering of Christian Unity.
15. European Expansion: Economic and Social Transformations.
16. The Rise of Sovereignty: Transition to the Modern State.
17. The Scientific Revolution: The Universe Seen as a Mechanism.
18. The Age of Enlightenment: Reason and Reform.
Part IV: AN AGE OF REVOLUTION: LIBERAL, NATIONAL, INDUSTRIAL 1789â€“1848.
19. The French Revolution: The Affirmation of Liberty and Equality.
20. The Industrial Revolution: The Great Transformation.
21. Thought and Culture in the Early Nineteenth Century.
22. Revolution and Counterrevolution, 1815â€“1848.
Part V: AN AGE OF CONTRADICTION: PROGRESS AND BREAKDOWN 1848â€“1914.
23. Thought and Culture in the Mid-Nineteenth Century: Realism and Social Criticism.
24. The Surge of Nationalism: From Liberal to Extreme Nationalism.
25. The Industrial West: Responses to Modernization.
26. Imperialism: Western Global Dominance.
27. Modern Consciousness: New Views of Nature, Human Nature, and the Arts.
Part VI: WORLD WARS AND TOTALITARIANISM: THE WEST IN CRISIS 1914-1945.
28. World War I: The West in Despair.
29. An Era of Totalitarianism.
30. Thought and Culture in an Era of World Wars and Totalitarianism.
31. World War II: Western Civilization in the Balance.
Part VII: THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD.
32. Europe After World War II: Recovery and Realignment, 1945-1989.
33. The Troubled Present.