What is a Test Bank?
You are buying Test Bank. Test Bank is not original text book or solution manual or eBook. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contain the types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Is my purchase anonymous?
Yes, all purchases are confidential. Nobody in the world knows about this. We do not save or share any of our customer’s information with anyone. There is no way your instructor or professor knows about this purchase at all.
Can I download instantly?
Yes, you will see the download link in your email immediately after you complete payment. Please never forget to check spam or junk emails. If you delete junk emails and did not receive your order, please contact with us and we will send your order as soon as possible (most of the time immediately).
Table of Contents
Part 1: Introduction to Human Nutrition
1. Nutrition and Health
2. Digestion, Absorption, and Metabolism
8. Energy Balance
Part 2: Community Nutrition & the Life Cycle
9. The Food Environment and Food Habits
10. Family Nutrition Counseling: Food Needs and Costs
11. Nutrition during Pregnancy and Lactation
12. Nutrition for Normal Growth and Development
13. Nutrition for Adults: Early, Middle, and Later Years
14. Nutrition and Physical Fitness
15. The Complexity of Obesity: Beyond Energy Balance
Part 3: Introduction to Clinical Nutrition
16. Nutrition Assessment and Nutrition Therapy in Patient Care
17. Metabolic Stress
18. Drug-Nutrient Interactions
19. Nutrition Support: Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition
20. Gastrointestinal Diseases
21. Diseases of the Heart, Blood Vessels, and Lungs
22. Diabetes Mellitus
23. Renal Disease
24. Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS)